Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

Collage as Storyteller Project-Student Feedback

What are some things that you learned about Romare Bearden?

I have learned that he does landscapes,
watercolor, and collages. I also know that he
was an African American painter and that his
paintings went to the Harvey B. Gantt
Center. I also know that his paintings are
very, very beautiful.

Romare Bearden is a great artist, was born
in Charlotte, and he created collages and
has a lot of art work in the Gantt Center in
Charlotte.



What have you learned about yourself while in this
class?

As a child, I can still inspire people.

I can be an artist, too and express myself in art and take
people on a journey with art.

I learned about myself that if you treat someone the way you
want to be treated, they will show you the same respect that
you showed them.

I learned that there is something beautiful in me and I learned
that it doesn't hurt to be yourself.

Has this class helped you in your writing assignments?

Yes, because now I can just take a piece of paper and write a
long paragraph about anything and my words are getting a
little better when I spell them because I think before I do.

Yes, because we have to learn how to take a picture and how
to describe a picture.

Yes it has because I can use different words in writing and
explain things more.

No comments:

Post a Comment