Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

What Program Factors Influence the Decisions of Parents?

Preservation LINK, Inc. had an amazing time engaging students at Bruns Academy and University park. In a pre-survey first sent home to parents in Nov., parents were asked what program factors influence their decision to allow their child to participate in a program.

 
          Percentage of Parents who Consider the Following Factors
                Very Important in Choosing Programs for their Child
Program Factors
Very important %
The program is free.
75
The program will help my child earn better grades.
100
The program will help my child earn higher test scores.
94.6
The program will improve my child’s motivation to learn.
94.6
The program will improve my child’s attitudes toward school.
93.2
The program will improve my child’s chance of going to college.
97.3
The program will  improve my child’s confidence in public speaking
83.8
The program will improve my child’s ability to think critically.
94.5
The program will help my child become a better artist.
59.5
The program will improve my child’s creativity.
85.1
The program will help my child get along better with classmates.
73
The program will increase my child’s knowledge about different cultures.
87.8
The program will help my child learn how to contribute to his/her community.
90.5

No comments:

Post a Comment