Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2011

Feedback from Preservation LINK Students!!!

Students were asked questions about their experience in the program, their beliefs regarding their abilities to do things well, whether they felt that their ideas counted, and their connectedness to school, community, and world... 




      Self-Concept, School Connectedness, and Community


      As a result of their participation, over one-third of students experienced a positive growth in self-concept and in their attitudes toward their school and community.



      Global Citizenship and Youth Activism


      Over one-half of students experienced an increase in positive attitudes about being knowledgeable about world issues, their ability to make a difference in their world, parental monitoring, and using media to inspire.






         











        I felt good to be able to share my work. 

        The writing [in this program] has helped me in my reading and writing class. 

        This class helped me make better stories.  

        I loved working with my classmates.

         Making inferences [in this program] helped me in my reading class. 

        My favorite part was when we have to get in our circle and talk about our emotions.








          No comments:

          Post a Comment