Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2012

How students feel about their art work being on display at the Harvey B. Gantt Center

'I feel very happy because people get to see my art work and take pictures of it and mama and daddy will reward me for doing such hard work and someday I can teach my little brother how to make a collage, but I'm really proud of myself and I deserve to be. I feel very thrilled to have my own artwork displayed in the "Gantt Center" where famous artist paintings are and it makes me feel really special."
                 photo by: Adam Gingrich    





   "It really feels great because I can inspire other people just like Mr. Romare Bearden."

   "I feel proud and I think I have done something that I really like and I think my mom will be very proud of me."

No comments:

Post a Comment